The MTD Excel Bridge is an excellent, quick and cost-effective way for you to become MTD compliant and can be used with all versions of Dynamics NAV and Business Central.
It allows you to install an excel add-in, giving you the ability to transmit your VAT Returns to HMRC directly from excel. In order to be fully MTD compliant you need to be able to get your VAT information into excel in an automated way - we recommend that you use Jet Reports to achieve this automation. Our MTD Excel Bridge add-in has inbuilt integration with Jet Reports to make this even easier for you. (If you don’t have Jet Reports then you’ll need to find an alternative mechanism to pull the relevant data into Excel).
What versions of NAV and Excel will it work with?
- All versions of Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Excel version 2013 or later
- Works with Jet Reports (but not Jet Basic - which is the free version).
Price is per organisation per year.
Watch a video of how the MTD Excel Bridge works here
Out of Scope
- Any Jet Reports Setup or Consultancy is not included
- Excel 2013 or later
- Optionally, if Jet Reports is used – NAV Data Source need to be installed, and the user needs to be a viewer
- Provide VAT Reg number upon ordering
- Name and email of user(s) to receive the Install file
- Ensure you are signed up to with HMRC for Making Tax Digital – follow this link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sign-up-for-making-tax-digital-for-vat